Monday, April 7, 2014

Clomid down, clomid down! My Struggle with PCOS

Well, another exciting night in the Jones household. (When isn't there an exciting night? We need our own reality show. Let me tell you). 

To start out, I have an amazing husband. Like, the best. First, he loves me. (There is something to be said about that)! Second, he puts up with my shit! (There is defiently something to be said about THAT)! Third, he does all the cooking, cleaning, and laundry. That's right ladies, I married a saint! (Hardly, but we'll go along with this for the sake that he hates when I blog about him!) 

So, Nathan. Mr. Clean Freak. Mr. OCD! That's who I have the pleasure of living with! (Talk to his friend Eric, he has some funny stories about Mr. OCD) 

Let me tell you a story. A few years back I had the day off work. I spent ALL day cleaning (really like 8 hours). I was so proud of myself. To me, the house sparkled! Nathan gets home from work, takes his shoes off and says 'I'm so exhausted, but I really need to deep clean the house. He then proceeds to clean the ENTIRE house commenting on how dirty it is. Needless to say, I've never cleaned again! 

Anyways, in Nathan's cleanness, ocdness, everything has it's 'place'. Sometimes that place just doesn't make sense. (Like sunglasses in the wine cabinet, or cleaning supplies with the measuring cups). But I figure since I don't do anything, I shouldn't complain. Until today! 

I had put the Clomid pills on the top of the fridge in this 'mail dish' that we have. It's where all of our bills go and it's out of Nathan's reach so I can oragnize it as I please. I knew they wouldn't get lost or put into a special place if they were in that bowl. Boy was I ever wrong! I was looking for them and couldn't find them. So, I did what any wife would do and asked (screamed) for my husband to find them for me. He proceed to say he had never even seen the pills before! (Cough bullshit cough). My husband is a terrible liar. Terrible I tell you! I can always tell when he is lying because he has a laugh in his voice! You would think he would try and work on that. He doesn't though and I catch him all the time! 

Well, as I'm looking upstairs I start to hear drawers opening and closing downstairs. Then all of a sudden he's yelling 'they were RIGHT here'! 'Right where?' I yell back!  Right here! In the mail dish. Oh really? Is that why I heard drawers opening and closing!?! Duh! You can't fool me Mr. Jones! 

Moral of the story:

Husbands, don't lie to your wives. They always know! 

Wives, clean your own house so you only have yourself to blame for stuff like this! :) 

P.S. The whole time we were searching I was yelling 'clomid down, clomid down'. It was real entertaining! Even Jack got into it! (For those that don't know, Jack is our 4 year old Beagle who we refer to has 'Precious'. He takes after his Dad!)

No comments:

Post a Comment